farnsworth history

S-n-SEntp. S-n-SEntp at zianet.com
Mon Dec 25 19:52:13 MST 2000

Hi,

I was curious as to whether you had any history on our family.   My grandfather was Elmer H. Farnsworth of
Brockton, Massachusettes and my father is Elmer Melvin Farnsworth of Brockton, Massachusettes and I have two Aunts.  One Shirley Farnsworth Matthews and Alice Farnsworth both of Massachusettes.  Have never had any history on our family.  My grandfather use to tell me a story of his brothers who went to sea and never seen again.  I only knew one of his brothers who was Roy Farnsworth also of Brockton Massachusettes.
Thank You
Susan Farnsworth Stringer