history day project

Kay Lynn Pennell kpennell at mail.hdnet.k12.mo.us
Mon Jan 17 09:52:40 MST 2000

I'm Chase Kasinger.  I'm using my teacher Mrs. Pennell's e-mail address to
send this.  I'm doing a history day project and would appreciate any
information, pictures, etc. that you could provide for me.  This year's
theme is turning points in history and my group really believes that Mr.
Farnsworth's invention of the television was a great turning point.  We
feel that he should've recieved more credit than he got.  We will
appreciate anything you could send.  Please send anything to
calvin_klein50 at yahoo.com.  That is my own personal address.

                                                 Thank-you,
                                     Chase, Andrew, Jeremy, Josh