Farnsworth relations

Joshua L. Bright computer.esq at home.com
Sun Nov 14 18:29:09 MST 1999

Hello, My name is Mary Paterson-Bright.  I am the granddaughter of June
Farnsworth Coleman.  She was a cousin of Philo T Farnsworth.  Her family
was from Utah.  My mother, Rosemary Coleman Paterson was born in Salt
Lake City.  I have been told all of my life that I was related to the
man who invented the television.  I went on the internet to find some
information about him for my son when I found your interesting sight.
My Grandmother had a sister named Thelma.  Unfortunately, I can't
remember my Grandmother's father's first name.  I think it might be
Ruben but I don't know for sure.  I wonder where we fit in on the family
tree.  Anyway, I hope this letter is of interest to you.
Sincerely, Mary