RUGGLES

Farns10th at aol.com Farns10th at aol.com
Mon Feb 22 11:11:31 MST 1999

Someone wrote to me over the weekend inquiring about George Ruggles, due to
the fact that a Farnsworth m. Ruggles.  I didnt have the information he needed
but found some data at the Braintree history pages of the website listed
below.
Janice Farnsworth

http://genweb.net/~braintree/631.html

15]   Ruggles the daughter of George Ruggles and Elizabeth his wife was
borne the (16) (12) 1.

Sarah Ruggles, the daughter of of George Ruggles, and Elizabeth his
Wiffe was borne the (29) (7)

Mehetabell, Ruggles, the daughter of George Ruggles and Elizabath his
wife was borne the (16) (5) 1650.

Elizabeth Ruggles 22, 9th 1697.

Elizabeth Ruggles, Daughter of John Ruggles and Rebekah his wife was
born the 26 Day of December 1669.