inappropriate posts and list moderation

Dale Farnsworth dale at farnsworth.org
Mon Jan 25 09:35:28 MST 1999

The last few messages posted to the history at Farnsworth.org mailing list
have contained no information related to the Farnsworth family.  I am
sorry that list subscribers have been subjected to this inappropriate
use of the list.

Regrettably, I have decided to moderate the mailing list.  That means
that each mesage will be manually examined and approved before it is
forwarded to all subscribers.  The main effect that subscribers
will observe is the additional delay that the manual approval process
introduces into the forwarding of messages.

Thanks,
-Dale Farnsworth